The Action Van Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 4×4 144 wheelbase van below was upfitted to Weekender Build specifications with HappiJac electric adjustable-height bed system and futher customized with galley cabinets, in-board water system, and Espar cabin air heater system w/high altitude kit (diesel fueled).
The Weekender Build Package
Calling this build the Weekender kind of sells it short, this package is so full of features you certainly won’t feel any time limitations to your travels.
Solar panels will keep your wheeled domicile powered-up and a highly efficient chest freezer offers the ability to park the van for days-long adventures and return to cold drinks and foodstuffs. A pure-sine power inverter will allow you to run laptops and keep entertainment devices fully charged.
The HappiJac electric adjustable-height bed platform moves up and down at the flick of a switch. It conveniently raises your sleeping area up and out of the way to give easy access to adventure toys and gear — or just give more room to lounge and relax. Best of all, at the end of the day, just lower the bed down and all your bedding and pillows are just as you left them, ready for slumber.
Large crank-opening windows on both the driver-side and passenger-side, coupled with a powerful but quiet ceiling fan provide plenty of cool air movement. On cold mornings or nights, the programmable Snugger heater system will keep your road-home toasty and warm. High R-value, environmentally friendly sheep wool insulation further maintains the van’s comfortable interior temperature.
Package Cost: $35,000 (van not included) | Production Time: 25 – 30 business days
- HappiJac electric adjustable-height bed platform
- 230 amp-hour AGM maintenance free battery system
- Renogy 200 watt solar power system
- Renogy pure-sine 500-watt power inverter
- Edgestar 43-quart chest-style refrigerator
- CR Lawrence t-vent window (driver-side)
- CR Lawrence t-vent window (passenger-side)
- PHP “Snugger” cabin air heater with thermostat and timer controller (diesel fueled)
- Under bed, fender area storage trunks
- Battery monitor
- Wiring system
- four 12V accessory outlets
- wired for solar power
- prewired for galley system
- prewired for rear door speakers
- LED interior lighting with dimmer switch
- Wall and ceiling panel system (fabric covered)
- Sheep wool insulation (interior walls and ceiling)
- One-piece vinyl “coin” flooring
- Maxxair ceiling vent/fan (rain-proof with automatic on/off temperature sensor)
- Roof access ladder (located on driver-side back door)
- Rooftop cross bars (Yakima)
- L-track cargo control system
- Safety package (smoke/co detector, fire extinguisher)
- Three panel bed
- Thetford Cassette Toilet
- Carefree Freedom awning
- Galley cabinets and water system
- Overhead storage cabinets
- Wallas diesel cooktop surface
- Espar cabin air heater system w/high altitude kit (diesel fueled)